I slept in nice and late today. I went for another run through Hyde Park around 11:00am which was pretty great. I saw a photo shoot in the park which was neat to watch. I didn't stay for long because I felt funny staring...ha!
In the afternoon I ventured to the London Bridge tube station to find the Coffee and Tea Museum for one of my Cultural Observations for Senior Sem. Well, it doesn't exist anymore. I tried to find it for about 20 minutes and realized 40 Southwark Street was gone. Luckily, Borough Market was nearby so I wandered around there. The market was filled with produce and meats but was still cool to see. I love the variation amongst the markets in London.
Tonight we had another family dinner and Mexican was on the menu again. Alan is a pretty great cook and we love it! Somehow my iPod made it to the speaker dock and we jammed to country! I couldn't believe it - it made it for quite a while before someone had had enough. Haha most people (the good ones) loved it...;) Again, so great hanging out and getting to know everyone on our trip. Mom, Dad and Lud come tomorrow so I didn't go out with the rest of the group - I want to make sure I'm rested for our adventures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment