Thursday, March 25, 2010

It's Done!!

My paper is finally DONE! Thank the good Lord - it's finished. I went to Fortum and Mason today to buy a gift for my host family. I am headed to Norwich, England tomorrow to spend the weekend with a family who is willingly accepting me into their home. I am very excited!

The majority of my day was spent writing my paper. At night a group of us hung out in my flat drinking and playing games. I decided to make the popcorn Mom brought for Ola's family. And yes, it was a success!! My flatmates absolutely loved it and it was gone within minutes :) Thanks, Mom!

3 comments:

  1. Haha! Oh yes, the popcorn! Did you wait until they were a little tipsy before making it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popcorn and beer a good combination! Is there something special about the popcorn? Or is it something they don't have over there? Is your trip coming to end too? Or just the semester? We are on the road now it's 7am and the traffic is already bad. When our blogs end we will have Nickie's to look forward to as she spends a semester in Austia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The popcorn is home-grown from a farm in Lake Elmo. The girls laughed at my purchase. It is ruby red popcorn and reported to be very tasty. Popcorn does not seem to be a common food item in Europe.

    Glad the flatmates liked it. Although after seeing them eat our meal - they may eat just about anything!

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete