I wrote out detailed directions for Mom, Dad and Laurann because they set out on their own today. I had class from 9am - 5pm so I couldn't join them on their adventures. They got the most beautiful day to see the sights. I'm positive we haven't had a nicer day this whole semester and of course I had class all day. They went and visited the Tower of London and walked along the River Thames. Apparently they are glad I wasn't there because Mom had a lot of funny sayings that she didn't want put into a blog title :)
After I got out of class we hung out in their flat. They had a full day of walking so they were tired. We planned a trip to Windsor Castle for tomorrow morning and looked into our flight home from Italy. We may have an issue - British Airways is planning a strike for this weekend. Our flight to Italy is set to fly but our flight back to London on Sunday may be another issue. We would love your prayers so that we make it back safely on Sunday. We got to Skype with Nickie for an hour and it was great having us all in the "same" place for a while. Technology rocks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment