I got my Islam mid-term back this morning. It was weird figuring out the British grading system. A 75% is an A! Hadi warned us not to be afraid of a 60. I got a 69 which was an A- but it seemed scary to see that number. Most everyone got a score in the 60's or 70's. Best news is, only our letter grade goes back to CSB/SJU!
So, my British Life and Culture professor is just the greatest! He is genuine and just wants to know all about our lives in London. Today Matt, Hannah, Colin and I placed bets on how many times Justin would touch the wall with the door. He is just so spastic sometimes and as he lectures he can't sit still! Hahaha it's hilarious - I took 7 (the lowest) and Matt took 13 (the highest) the others were in between. I should mention that we were all in the front row and dead center which made concealing smiles difficult. As Justin started class he grabbed his glasses case (glasses inside) and erased the whiteboard. I about died! The actual eraser was right in front of his nose on the table. I looked at Colin because no one else had realized! It was funny because it sure wasn't working well AT ALL!! I don't know why it just made me giggle. Later in class he found the eraser but nothing was said about the case...pah! By the end of class the tally for his fidgeting was 26! Soooo great. Yep, that's what I did in class today...woot.
I did my weekly grocery run after class. I had to sit downstairs and do my Senior Sem paper/presentation for Wednesday while I did my laundry. I got the paper done but it took forever. It's funny, when you don't do homework for months, it become difficult to write a two page paper. I may be in trouble...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Haha so what is that tally called? It's kind of like the gustameter right? I probably would have cracked up at the eraser thing so I am glad I am not there. I don't even want to hear how little homework you have! It's just not fair! haha I am glad you got to go grocery shopping because I ate all your food! sorry!
ReplyDelete