Wednesday, March 24, 2010

9 hours with my computer and my paper still isn't done...

I've been wanting to buy new jeans for a long time because mine are getting grungy. Well, I thought I'd head near Harrod's (not in Harrod's) to shop. On my way I passed the Brompton Oratory so I went inside for mass. I've found that church is the only place where I can actually be alone. Sometime I just need my space and it is hard to find. After church I went to Gap and H&M. I bought jeans at Gap and shoes/scarf at H&M - it was great!

I came home to a relatively empty flat so I started my paper for British Life and Culture. Well, it is now 12:00am and I have 3 pages written. Yikes. To my credit, I made dinner, talked with peeps, had 3 Skype conversations and took a little nap. Nonetheless, that is no excuse. I have no clue what it is, but London has taken all of my homework-doing capabilities. It's not due until Monday, but I am on HOST UK this weekend so I must finish tomorrow. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment