I wasn't very productive this morning because I was super tired. Calleigh and I bought tickets to the Phantom of the Opera for the matinee showing. It was fun to have stall seats for the show but I wasn't that impressed by the production. I've seen the show twice before so I was comparing it to the other shows I've seen. The auditorium was small and the acting didn't seem up to par. I was sad about this because I just love the music and the whole production. We had a group of French students seated in front of us who talked and laughed the whole time because they didn't understand it. During the interval their teacher came over and apologized for them but it wasn't enjoyable so Calleigh and I moved closer to the stage in some empty seats.
We had to go right to class after the show. I got my two papers back from Theatre Class and I was pleasantly surprised with my results. I am kind of sad to be finishing my classes - when they are that easy, why wouldn't I love it? After class, Nate, Justin, Hannah and I went to Anglesea Arms for dinner and drinks. We met two guys who had a big table so we sat with them for a while. It was enjoyable. Afterwords I had to begin my presentation for my final class of the semester...whoa.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment