Tuesday, January 12, 2010

London markets = AMAZING!

Today I finally got to experience some shopping in London! Hannah wanted to visit some vintage shops so we headed to Liverpool street. It was wonderful! We stumbled upon a market that was pretty empty. I ended up buying a very London-y gray coat that I LOVE! The man who sold it to my was very nice and helpful...but I could totally tell he was taking advantage of the ignorant American girls. Apparently we were supposed to negotiate for prices, but I was just too excited! It spent 25 P and it was worth every pence!

I am off to Cat on a Hot Tin Roof tonight staring James Earl Jones. I can't wait to experience my first play in London :)

6 comments:

  1. Of course you bought a coat!! haha Worth every "pence"? Nice one! hehe Sounds like your classes are good and you are having an amazing time!

    P.S SKYPE SOON!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nickie, you know how much I love coats. Unfortunately they are everywhere here!

    Kim, it's so nice of you to read this! haha Thanks so much for the wedding update...sounds like things are still going well. What colors did she decide on for the flowers? Oh, and your outfit sounds perfect! Way to spice up the MOB image :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! I'm reading this at my parent's house and I just informed my mom that commenting on your blog is not the same as sending an email!!! She was pretty surprised to find out that everyone who reads your blog will find out we're going to Mongolian BBQ or that she's thinking of buying some boots! HAHA! I'm laughing so hard!!! She was just happy to figure out how to comment - I guess that was an adventure for her! Anyway, she'd be happy if you'd delete them and she'll mostly stick to email from now on! Glad you're having fun!!!

    ReplyDelete