Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Just for laughs :)


So, I changed my picture again to show you what kind of a day the trip to Stonehenge was. I thought that picture was just too funny not to share. The moment the picture was being taken, Hannah's umbrella flipped out! Oh, and did you notice, we have matching umbrellas? Yep, we're cool...totally unplanned by the way. Don't we look special though? Oh boy...I hope it makes you laugh...enjoy!

I visited the Victoria and Albert museum for the second time today. It's just blocks from my flat and filled with unbelievable artwork. There is over 8 miles of corridors in that building - so amazing! I also did some laundry (cost me 3P) and went to night class. Today was a pretty chill day. Since I don't have much to blog about, I thought I'd fill you in on some slang/lingo that I've picked up. Here goes:

ATM - "Hole in the Wall"
Line - "Queue"
Bus - "Coach"
Sweater - "Jumper"
Elevator - "Lift"
Trash - "Rubbish"
Sidewalk - "Pavement"
Bucks - "Quid" (like, that cost me 20 bucks...that cost me 20 quid"

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment