Thursday, February 18, 2010

Wake up at 11:00 and in bed by 21:00

What a productive day...not. I slept through my alarm and didn't wake up until 11:00! I hate sleeping in so late because I feel as though I am wasting precious time in London. Today, was just one of those days though. It was cold and rainy yet again so I didn't feel as bad. I got dressed and walked to Metrogate to print off all of my confirmation numbers and tickets for this weekend. Between airline tickets, bus tickets, and tour tickets I have a lot of paperwork for this weekend. I also exchanged Pounds for Euro which was exciting and reality finally hit me. I am going to Ireland tomorrow! I'm not going to lie, it has been chaotic trying to plan everything out - I hope we did it right. This is my first trip "on my own" since Scotland and Istanbul were with school. I am anxious and a little nervous because we still have some transportation issues that are not planned. There are 4 of us from my program going together plus 3 from Matt's girlfriend's program. It was just by coincidence that we all ended up in Ireland the same weekend so we decided to book everything together. After hearing about our plans, 3 other guys from our program made plans for Dublin as well so I hope we can all meet up at some point. I have to wake up at 02:30 tomorrow so I am putting in a movie and falling asleep. Stay tuned for stories of my Irish adventures!

Until then...Cheers!

1 comment: