Well folks, I finally had my first test of the semester. I took an 8 question essay test in Islam this morning. I was asked to describe the Shahada, Zakat and the Sunni-Shii Schism. I felt confident with all of my answers so it went well. I got out of class by 10:00am and headed to Sansburys to buy some groceries.
After Justin's class ended at 4:30pm I headed back to the flat and worked on my outline for theatre class. After submitting the assignment to Mark via email, I got ready for a night on the town. There are multiple 21st birthdays this week so almost the whole group went to club called Tiger Tiger. All of the girls dressed up in dresses and skirts - it's always so much fun getting all dolled up :) I paid my first cover charge in London (only 5 P) and danced the night away...it was a blast! I absolutely love when we are all together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well I must say - what a whirlwind - wonderful weekend you had! But if truth be told, your dad would rather you talk about your "tests" - than the "stiffey by the Liffey"...!!
ReplyDeleteHowever, Beth LOVES these details - so - you wouldn't want to disappoint - the birthday girl! Here's wishing you a very Happy Birthday, Beth.
Love you, Me
I can't lie - the phallic humor cracked me up to! :)
ReplyDelete~ Kristin